Hourly Consulting Services
Hourly Consulting is a flexible and affordable option if you are seeking financial guidance delivered in a deliberate, goal-oriented manner. You get as much assistance as you need, when you need it throughout your life.
Hourly consulting services include specific problem-solving and consulting in areas that are somewhat different than services offered through traditional, comprehensive financial planning.
As evidenced by the range of the following services, there are many potential situations in which we can provide valuable targeted services.
Consulting fees are billable at $150 per hour, which is fully disclosed in a written engagement agreement. The first "get to know you" hour is complimentary.
You get essential financial guidance in those areas that are most important to you:
- Investment Planning
- Asset Allocation
- Risk and reward
- Analysis and research on securities
- Retirement Planning
- Needs analysis
- Savings plan to help attain goal
- Social Security and Medicare health care cost management discussion
- Long-term care insurance
- RMD or 72t calculations and explanations
- Retirement plan design
- Cash flow Budgeting
- Debt management strategies
- Personal financing strategies
- Explanation of various components of cash glow, income, taxes, expenses
- Savings strategies
- Emergency fund planning
- Goal Planning
- Creation of personal budget
- Education Planning
- Components of college expense; tuition, housing, meal plans, books, activities
- Discussion of qualified tuition/college, savings plans
- College costs and inflation
- Individual needs analysis
- Development of funding strategies
- Financial aid strategies
- Insurance Planning
- Life Insurance Needs analysis
- Life Insurance Policy review
- Disability Income Needs analyis
Addressing all of your financial goals and objectives at once may seem intimidating or make them seem unattainable. Hourly consulting services can help you stay on track with a disciplined approach to your goals, as well as help you keep pace with changes in your personal circumstances that may affect your financial situation.